Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MG Events: Pony Up!

We recently went to a friend of mines' twins first birthday party. She has boy/girl twins and they are precious!

As you know by now, I love pretty stuff...! I love gift wrapping! More importantly, I love pretty gift wrapping.

This is something cute that I came up with for the twins birthday party (stamp idea inspired by Pinterest). I really favored the boy wrapping so you will get some more pics of that package than the little girls package.

This gift wrapping idea is cost effective, yet personalized. You can also save by shying away from a $4 birthday card by adding a 2x4 or 3x5 calling card.

MG Events
MelissaGalloway2012@gmail.com 
(352) 233-8759
Party packages start at $75.00
Weddings start at $300.00

Pony Up!
Add a little yarn and a little tulle

Perfect little birthday package

Shimmer

Happy Birthday Elsa and Bennett

No comments: