Friday, March 8, 2013

MG Events: Updates....

Hello all!

I'm back on the blog!
This week has been so incredible! I took some time away from blogging so that I could focus on my projects that were due this week.

I had in incredible photo shoot opportunity for the Family Times Magazine  in Ocala, FL. this past Wednesday.
I cannot wait to share details about the photo shoot. I'm having to bite my tongue and not splurge the details before the next magazine issue is released.

I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Rose, owner and editor of the Family Times Magazine for the incredible opportunity you gave me and my budding new company. You have been a joy to work with and I hope that we have many more opportunities to work together again in the future. I also wanted to say thank you to Steve Specht, Events and Marketing Coordinator at the Appleton and the Appleton Museum for allowing us to utilize their courtyard.

Thank you to my little models, Rachel and Garrett. Your super sized ice cream cones were well deserved!

Thank you to Stuart, my amazing assistant.This event couldn't have been made as huge of a success without your help. I am very grateful for your input, your time and your talent.

Lastly, I cannot do this without the love and support from my husband. The late hours of computer work, the stressful moments, the tears, the frustration, the dreams, the inspiration... you have been through it all with me. Thank you for believing in me and for allowing me to make my dreams come true.
I love you and our baby girls.

I feel so blessed and honored to have such great support from my friends, family and my local community.

Xoxo!
Melissa

Party Packages start at $75. Call to book your next event today.
MelissaGalloway2012@gmail.com
(352) 233 - 8759 


No comments: