Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Friday!

I don't know about y'all but I am LOVING this blooming monogram!

How amazing would this be if you used letters for all the upcoming holidays? I have to confess, it's hard not to think about Christmas already! Especially when I go into all the craft stores and see all the Christmas stuff coming in! And, our girls will totally get Christmas this year and I'm already looking forward to Black Friday Shopping to get their gifts! This is totally off topic, but anyways, you can make your very own custom creation with this idea!

"BOO" for Halloween, "THANKFUL" for Thanksgiving and the list is endless for Christmas. Instead of flowers, add some holiday fun. Add some spooky eyes for Halloween or small pumpkins for Thanksgiving. I like sparkles for Christmas! I'm thinking something like this on a mantle would look amazing.

For a complete DIY tutorial, click here.

Leave me a comment to let me know what awesomeness you will be monogramming!




post signature

No comments: